Employee Spotlight: Lori
EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Lori
1. How long have you been with Northstar?
I’ve been at Northstar for three years.
2. What is your job title?
I am a scheduling coordinator.
3. What is your favorite part about working at Northstar?
My favorite part about working at Northstar is that I am surrounded by strong, hardworking, compassionate women who are willing to help others while at work and during the many volunteer opportunities we attend throughout the year. Giving back to the community we live in feels amazing! Our Veterans Day free day of dentistry is my favorite.
4. What is the last book you read?
The last book I read was Viola Davis- Finding Me.
5. Who is someone that you look up to?
Someone I look up to is my older sister, Melissa. She is only 11 months older than I am but has been the one person who understands exactly who I am. She is my secret keeper and my best friend. I wouldn’t be who I am today without her.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
My hobby is DIY projects. I am currently working on turning my son’s old room into a beach-themed guest room.
7. Where would you go if you could travel anywhere in the world?
If I could travel anywhere, it would be to Italy. Specifically, Calabria, where my family is from.
8. Are you a dog or cat person?
I like both cats and dogs, but I own two cats, so I guess that makes me a cat person.
9. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is purple.
10. Place these in the order of how you complete them: Brush, floss, and mouthwash
I brush floss, and then rinse.
Thanks for being on the #bestteamintown Lori!
We are so grateful for you 💜